Wednesday, 18 June 2014

One More Week...

...until the hair is gone. I'm finally at that point where the hair is due to be gone within mere days. Here would be a good time to explain how the day itself will go.


So here it is: Around 1pm on Thursday 26th June, I will be having my hair cut and shaved totally off by my awesome older sister Liza. I will be having it filmed and photographed. I'm also going to try and get someone to hand out cards for the blogs so anyone passing by may then go find out what I was doing this for.

Unless you have been advised otherwise by myself or close friends, I would encourage you to come down to High Wycombe if you wish to show your support. Take pictures, tweet about it, show it off on Facebook - get it all out there so we can raise awareness and raise more money for Rape Crisis.

If you're not able to make it, don't worry! We all have lives! Instead, maybe share this blog or the link to my JustGiving page telling everyone on your profile what I'm doing.


The people who've supported me thus far have all been very wonderful. It's a massive reason why I continue at all.

As always, lots of love and solidarity <3 XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment