Monday, 23 June 2014

Victim No More

This is another "share something awesome" blog.

I want to bring to your attention a charity based in Bournemouth called Victim No More. They help men and women who've been domestically abused and/or sexually assault/raped. It's run by a wonderful woman called Angela who is also an incredibly strong survivor.



She is currently preparing for an event she regularly runs called CharFest to raise money to help fund the charity. It's a wonderful event full of cosplay, music and fun for all the family. It's happening in Bournemouth in August this year. Go to the site I've linked to and if you're interested, definitely buy a ticket.



Angela and I have spoken to each other about the experiences of being a survivor and I'm continuously inspired by her positive outlook and brightness, her passion for helping others and her enjoyment in life. She's an incredible woman and as a fellow survivor I admire how well she's done. Check her out - she may just touch your heart too.

3 days to go. Less than 72 hours. I'm now counting down the hours... Wow!

Lots of love and solidarity <3 XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment